Martes, Mayo 1, 2012

From an unknown idiot


From an unknown idiot
hyperlink

Hello there my darling
I’m a loner standing still
Whom you know but you don’t regard
My puffing idiot heart

I was once at a trance
Stirred by your luminous charm
So vivid, so jovial was your glance
That was melting me gently, with no harm.

T’was the day of Advent
Thy lure bids farewell, “so long…”
It turned my scared heart into crescent
As you said, “my friend”.

If only I have that courage to tell you
I treasure those days with you
But I got frightened that this feeling
Will create gaps of a million mile.

Too late, this life I blamed has ended
Into mist of sorrow and regret.
I’m carried by the angels
Away from my pity self.

I’m no one but a wanderer
At a distant corner of the mob
Right here where you can’t find
I’m staring, my dearest love.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento